Monday, March 12, 2012

Book Haul
Barnes & Noble



I recently finished the first book to this series, Fallen. Although Fallen isn't one of my favorites, I am still curious to find out what is to happen next.

After hearing all the hype and reading all the rave reviews I caved in and purchased the Maze Runner books (Scorch Trials and Death Cure) after just reading the first chapters in each of the book. I know crazy right? I sure hope I enjoy them. Thankfully I had a gift card and a coupon so I just couldn't resist.

I also picked up the third book to the "Hush, Hush", saga, Silence. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book, Hush, Hush, and I hope I enjoy this one just as much.

Lastly I purchased Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink. the cover caught my eye and I found the description to be very intriguing!
          
"An ancient prophecy divides two sisters--one good, one evil.Who will prevail?Twin sisters Lia and Alice Milthorpe have just become orphans. They have also become enemies. As they discover their roles in a prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other, they find themselves entangled in a mystery that involves a tattoo-like mark, their parents' deaths, a boy, a book, and a lifetime of secrets."


At the B&N checkout I was excited to see a People's collection special on the Hunger Games! I've already read it cover to cover and found it very interesting. It's only available till March 30th. 



  • Images: google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment